LGBTQ Community Services - San Francisco LGBT Community Center
The Center offers services for the LGBTQ community including:
- Job search and networking resources and events
- Resources and events for money management maintaining stable housing
- One-on-one counseling and workshops for small business owners-a safe, fun and confidential space for LGBTQ youth (ages 16-24)
- A Transgender Employment Program (https://www.sfcenter.org/transgender-employment-program-tep/)
- Referrals to other services as needed
- San Francisco LGBT Community Center
San Francisco LGBT Community Center
The mission of the SF LGBT Center is to connect the LGBT community to opportunities, resources and each other to achieve a vision of a stronger, healthier, and more equitable world for LGBT people and their allies. Visitors can find free services like career counseling, job fairs, computer lab, social activities, mentorships, youth meals, daycare, various workshops and much more.
Please login to view all listing details!