- Emergency shelter for 22 families for up to six months
- Intensive case management geared towards obtaining housing and stability
- Individual, family, couples, and child therapy
- Housing-related financial assistance
- Follow up case management that focuses on homelessness prevention and family self-sufficiency
- Pre-employment support and life skills workshops
- Children’s activities, academic support, play groups and field trips
- Access to a food pantry, clothing closet, personal hygiene products, diapers and baby supplies, and transportation assistance
- Compass Family Services, Support for Families of Children with Disabilities
About Compass Family Services
Compass Family Services helps homeless and at-risk families by providing housing and counseling. In addition, they also provide an education center for children from homeless and very low-income families.
Please login to view all listing details!